This is where we keep the character sheets and other similar resources. Many of these are PDF files which are downloadable from this page. They are "free use" and you may download these files and use them however you see fit.
- Spell Selector: This tool allows players and game masters alike to cherry pick a selection of spells, enabling the creation of custom spell lists which can be printed out and used as a reference.
- Standard Character Sheet - Page 1: This is the front page that can commonly be used in most campaign settings, regardless of genre although some wording is intended for fantasy and steampunk settings.
- Fantasy Character Skills - Page 2: This is the back page that is used to mark down skills and inventory. This sheet should be used for most fantasy and steampunk settings.
- Magic Character Skills - Page 2: This is the back page that is used to mark down skills and inventory. This sheet is identical to the CS_skills_basic.pdf except it has space allocated to magical skills. A character with a lot of magical skills may need Magic_Sheet.pdf instead though.
- Modern Character Skills - Page 2: This is the back page that is used to mark down skills and inventory for modern campaigns.
- Magic Skills Sheet: This 1-page PDF sheet is used to write down magical and psychic skills and abilities. Useful for characters with very large numbers of spells.
- Quick Spell Sheets: A useful sheet for characters that rely heavily on specific spells with specific configurations. All strain and difficulty values are pre-calculated.
- Character Races - Kantia: This Chapter contains a list of all the common player character races in the Kantia campaign setting.
- Partial map of Kantia
Game Master Resources
- NPC Roster Sheet: This sheet is a useful resource for Game Keepers that need to keep track of many different NPCs. This one page PDF has 12 slots for storing basic NPC information and stats.